- The greatest longing of every human heart is for connection with God.
- God’s greatest desire is that every person experiences that connection.
- The connection we need with God was broken by human rebellion in seeking to be independent from God.
- The good news of the Gospel was shown when God came in Jesus of Nazareth to live and die and rise again for us as the ONE who is THE bridge to new and eternal life in God.
- The Bible clearly leads us to this promise and that it is the dependable statement of God’s plan for the salvation of those who receive God’s grace.
First Presbyterian Church is a member of ECO: A Covenant Order of Evangelical Presbyterians, a new Reformed denomination that seeks to build flourishing churches that make disciples of Jesus Christ. Visit ECO's website to learn more about our core values and theology.